HLTAID003 Provide first aid (also known as Senior first aid)
This is the current government approved course and the generalist first aid course required by many Australian employers. HLTFA301B, HLTFA301C, HLTFA311A have now all been superseded. See http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID003
Only $120. Get trained in the most up to date First Aid and learn to manage an emergency with confidence.
Includes: HLTAID001 Provide CPR and HLTAID002 Provide Emergency Life Support
- rapid and effective assessment of an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults, children and infants
- use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid management for fractures, sprains, strains, burns, bleeding, eye injuries and shock
- management for medical conditions such as asthma, anaphylaxis, stroke, seizures and heart attack, poisonings and drug overdoses, snake/spider bites and choking
- management for exposure to extreme temperatures
- assessment and movement of the sick & injured
- relevant anatomy and physiology
- infection control procedures
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- and much more
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID002 Provide Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Our course is flexible in delivery and comprises a pre-course online component followed by our 1 day in-class practical course. The pre-study consists of 64 multiple choice questions which can be done online.
Pre-study takes on average 1-2 hours. You must take the completed paper with you to the training course.
To begin the online pre-course workbook, click here.
Where do I go to attend the first aid course?
Black Swan First Aid Training's training rooms are are centrally located in Perth. Check for the location of your course on the bookings page, as there are several different options.
Changes to class bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to course commencement. Late changes of enrolment will incur a $50 late fee. We are not able to refund monies for Cancellations.
Black Swan First Aid Training delivers nationally recognised training under the auspices of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909