PUAEME005A Provide Pain Management
Information about this unit:
This unit covers the competency required to administer restricted analgesics as a part of a medically supervised first responder organisation.State/territory licensing procedures for the storage and administration of drugs apply to this unit.
The application of this unit in the workplace covers the administration of restricted pain relief such as analgesics and aspirin, according to a medically endorsed protocol.
The unit is typically relevant for personnel from emergency services and/or volunteer organisations or organisations that provide a medically supervised first aid service.
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support or
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (or equivalent) **copy must be provided at time of enrolment
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for:
- PUAEME005A Provide pain management
- Full course: 5 hours face-to-face training
Pre course study options:
There is no pre course study required for this course.
Related Course Documentation
- Course Information » Download
For more information regarding this course and bookings, please send us an enquiry